Re: [PyrNet-L] Health: Care: Snakes

Beverly Coate wrote:

> Yep, it's called Cats.  With barn cats we have no sparrows nesting in the
> roof, no mice therefore no food for the snakes and no snakes.  Cats will
> also kill the snakes out right.  They don't like 'em any more than we do.

 I know I am going to regret this but I just have to ask and I don't dislike
cats but yes I am not a cat lover but I thought that cats as they are taken care
of by the people around me were of danger to our dogs. Meaning the number of
disease's they have and fleas that could be given to my guys. Now understand I
am just asking, am I wrong in assuming this as a possible cause to some problems
for my guys that could happen. ??

Dan R.
Cody&Kira