Re: [PyrNet-L] Health: Care: Snakes

I have cats with my dogs. My cats wear flea collars, get their vacs
regularly and are well fed and healthy. They even know to stay away
from my "tiel" cages! We have a pigeon in a dog kennel with a broken
wing. They don't bother him/her either. Yes, we put a top on the
kennel, my sister's cat has the nickname of "The Murderess". I've
never had a problem keeping cats with my dogs.

Barb Bowes, NJ down at the shore!
Bo, Molly, Chelsea & Flopsy the Pyr Shep
bamb@monmouth.com