Re: Re: [PyrNet-L] Health: Care: Snakes

<<I realize that many of you live in urban areas and either don't like, don't
own or want to own a weapon.  I have figured out that the less potentially
harmful (to my animals) method of snake removal is to shoot it.

Uhhhh....  check your local laws; around here discharging a firearm withing
town limits/ not in a hunting area/ not a hunting weapon (my .38 is not a
hunting weapon) is against the law. "Urban" has squat to do with it.

I could never shoot a living creature, poisonous or not. Sorry.

Kathy