Re: [PyrNet-L] pet critters

I had a pet mouse and I had pet snakes. My pet mouse would come in the
car with me. When we stopped at red lights he would come out of my
shirt pocket and crawl around on my shoulder! We got some strange
looks from the people next to us!  LOL But spiders? No way!!!! They
are welcome to stay, but if they start crawling across the ceiling I
smush them! I can't stand spiders! Go figure.

Barb Bowes, NJ down at the shore!
Bo, Molly, Chelsea & Flopsy the Pyr Shep
bamb@monmouth.com