Re: [PyrNet-L] Health: Care: Snakes

>  I know I am going to regret this but I just have to ask and I don't
dislike
> cats but yes I am not a cat lover but I thought that cats as they are
taken care
> of by the people around me were of danger to our dogs. Meaning the number
of
> disease's they have and fleas that could be given to my guys. Now
understand I
> am just asking, am I wrong in assuming this as a possible cause to some
problems
> for my guys that could happen. ??

	I guess anything is possible, but we don't have sick dogs either and it
teaches puppies to be gentle about a quick as anything I've seen.  Cats are
much smaller but also tough.
	I don't have as much of a problem with cats as I do with snakes, but then
we have copperheads and rattlesnakes in this part of the country.  I'll
take the cats anytime.
Beverly Coate  C&C Farms   Stigler Oklahoma   USA  918-967-4871
**
Great Pyrenees LGD's  -  Hampshire - Cotswald - Polypay  Sheep
Nubian Dairy Goats  -  LGD Rescue foster home
Visit our website at http://www.c-c-farms.com/
bcoate@cwis.net
ICQ #20747702