[PyrNet-L] pet critters

Very supersitious folk I think Cindy, also remember not using "the name of
the Scottish Play" by one Mr Shakespeare too!!
Yes the sardines and oil along with mackerel and juice are great for the
coat and skin but don't let them breathe on you too soon.

Richard is there any known treatment for the withdrawal symptoms about to be
experienced this weekend? This could force an increase in the
caffeine,nicotine levels. Luckily I'll be away at a couple of dogs shows so
I should be alright.What about the rest of you?
Gotta go. here comes the District Nurse who is always"Catching me" on here.
Jan
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans
visit PMDC Site at http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/6339/