[PyrNet-L] Re: cats

Jodi, I agree totally.  I have no idea  why cats are taking the rap right
now.  Most cats are very clean by nature, and with some care, are easy to
care for!

    We stop to rescue turtles on the road.  I have never been able to
figure out how anyone can hit a turtle, without actually trying to do it.
 You can straddle a turtle, for heavens sake!  I also get upset when
people run over snakes curled up in the road sunning themselves.  Way out
in the middle of the country, no houses around, around someone will
swerve to run over a snake.  My husband is not overly fond of snakes, but
he will not purposely hurt one, nor did he pass  " his problem " on to
the kids.  Todd doesn't bother with them.  Kendra and I handle them.
Bugs and spiders are carried outside.

Frankly I think humans are getting nutty over the germ thing.  By
avoiding everything, we loose immunity to things.  The fellow that sets
toilets on fire to prove there are germs in toilets, just leaves me
speechless.

I agree Jodi, most people need to get a life, and then get on with the
life, humans are getting too screwy when we can't live comfortably with
other life forms.  Those who reach for a gun to solve all their problems,
scare me more than the critters!

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]