Re: [PyrNet-L] chat:burps

I get it!  I can't wait to see how this is going to work on my gang!  The
girls will think it is some kind of game, for sure.  Ranger will just
look apologetic...he look apologetic for just about everything!  If the
girls do something....he looks apologetic for them, kind of " I'm
sorry..I couldn't keep them under control ".  This should be an
interesting experience.  I just hope it isn't a " wet burp"! :-)  Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]