Re: [PyrNet-L] French Pyr

Hi,

If the dog that Alain Pecoult sent the picture of is this years' winner
Gardayan, I
really didn't think that he was that tall when I saw him in April.  He seemed to
me
to be smaller than some of the other males we saw.

We also picked up that book when we were there and 2 others as well.  Great
books,
makes me really want to learn french!

By this weekend we will have the pictures up on our website of the french show
and dogs,
and you can see Gardayan there.

We would have loved the opportunity to have seen Estom!  He was not entered,
much to our
disappointment.  :(

Joan