Re: [PyrNet-L] Health: Care:cats

Kerry Kern Woods wrote:

>  I have 6 cats and they are not passing any diseases to my dogs or any
> other animal.  Generalizations always have a way of coming back to
> bite someone in the fanny.

 Will what can I say To that but I generalized that cats much like dogs
had to have shots and be taken care of like dogs so as not to given our
guys things we don't want them to have. As the lady in back of me has
said she just feeds them and does not have money for shots and after all
what is to me if she has 10 cats or more coming into my yard around my
guys. After all should they not be aloud to run all over the place and
bring dead mice and birds into my yard and kill the birds in my yard and
mark up my truck. Am I to understand that cats don't get sick or get any
diseases so the don't need shots ?  The problem here is that most here
think it is them that I am talking about
(so wrong)  As I said I am seeing one side here, I don't even know most
of you and how you take care of your cats so I would not begin to judge
you as some of you have me for my comments on the people here with cats.