Re: [PyrNet-L] Health: Care:cats

Dan, I do understand what you meant. We have had the same problem in
the past with other cat owners and dog owners too! Stupidity runs
rampant among pet owners as it does others. My Vet laughed at me for
asking if my daughter's mini lop bunny should have any shots! She
understood that I was concerned for my other animals and their health,
but thought it was funny as they have a hard time convincing some of
their clients that their dogs and cats need yearly vacs! We have free
clinics around here each year where people can take their pets to get
a Rabies vac. I sure wish they would include DHLPP in the free clinic
too!

Barb Bowes, NJ down at the shore!
Bo, Molly, Chelsea & Flopsy the Pyr Shep
bamb@monmouth.com