Re: [PyrNet-L] Health: Care:cats

. As the lady in back of me has
>said she just feeds them and does not have money for shots and after
all
>what is to me if she has 10 cats or more coming into my yard around
my
>guys.

In many towns and cities you will find a group of animal lovers who
work with the local shelter.  If your shelter has this available,
check
to see if a fund is established to pay for vaccinations for people
unable or unwilling to do the vaccinations.  Another option, buy
the vaccinations yourself and have the lady help you inject the cats.
As for the cats coming into your yard, aren't there cat deterrents of
some
sort available?  What do other people do to solve this problem?
Kerry