Re: [PyrNet-L] Health: Care:cats

Arrrggghhh!!

Sent the cat missive before I finished it.

Anyway, Cause for Paws spayed and neutered an entire family of ferals for
me, got their shots done, and everything. I found homes for several, the
matriarch finally had a peaceful death of old age in my arms, a few of the
bigger ones who refused to be gentled down joined the food chain, and there
are only two right now living in the woods on their own. Every night on my
way home from work I stop by the old house to leave food out for them, check
on their status. One is gentle enough so I can pet and hold him. The other,
no way. BUT, they both love Panda! Honestly, they'll come to her, walk around
her legs, she sniffs and snorts them, they purr....  It's wild!
Cause for Paws also pays for the food for the town rescued dogs & cats, pays
for newspaper ads, etc. It's just a grass-roots thing by a few concerned
folks from town.
Takes care of the feral problem.

Kathy