[PyrNet-L] dwarves

Thanks Joe, yes recessive would be "simpler" I would think. One can only
live in hope that the carriers of any suspect genetic problem would not be
bred from thereby ending a problem. Dreams are free. We've all inherited
some sort of problem along with our stock over the years and maybe
unknowingly(or knowingly) passed it on. Bit of a hitch caused years ago
here, 2 bitches with appalling hip scores knowingly bred from, owners
commiserated with each other first then later on fell out. Both reported on
other's hip results, would never have known otherwise! No major problems
with any of the offspring but a risk to the Breed.
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans
visit PMDC Site at http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/6339/