Re: [PyrNet-L] French pix

Jan, this has been one of the things I commented on after going to my
last show.  I do not understand the slant eyes.  I do not see how you can
see expression through little slit eyes.  Dogs eyes are so important,
since they can't vocalize to speak, you need to be able to read their
expression ( windows to their souls, for sure! )  I was just shocked at
all the little slit eyes.  On that point I would take an " Incorrect "
rounder eye, any day, over that oriental  slit look.  Why has this become
a trend?  I don't see how it applies to an almond ( even almonds have a
larger part.)  I would be interested on how the slit look became the
thing!  Glad you mentioned it Jan.
Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]