Re: [PyrNet-L] Dwarfs

I had also considered doing a test breeding with my bitch. I had
access to the frozen semen from a dwarf. But if the number of pups
produced to clear was at the high end, and she only had 5 pups per
litter, it would have constituted what I considered her whole breeding
career. I opted not to breed her and she has since gone to the Bridge
so the point is now moot. As far as this bitch goes, anyway.

Barb Bowes, NJ down at the shore!
Bo, Molly, Chelsea & Flopsy the Pyr Shep
bamb@monmouth.com