Re: [PyrNet-L] French pix

Joe, In my opinion it is much more of a slit than a slant, and you can't
read what you can't see!  Of course, expression is a total picture, but
we read ones eyes, human or canine.  The only reason for a slit would be
to block out the snow blindness effect of total snow areas.  But even
dogs like Malamutes and Siberians call for an almond eye, not slitted or
slanted.  The dogs I saw at the show might have had slanted eyes....but
your splitting hairs when they look like slits!!

Barb, did you have Malamutes at one time, if so, how do your compare them
to the Pyrs.?  Just out of
", fun" curiosity, I have a friend in Michigan with a Malamute. Thanks!
Oh and thank you and Jan for your occipital head comments yesterday.  I
wrote a note back, and don't know if it ever showed up.

Cindy.

 Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]