Re: [PyrNet-L] French pix

In a message dated 6/5/99 8:09:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time, clhenke@juno.com
writes:

<<  slit eyes. >>

The term being used is "slanted" not "slit".  Almond shaped is correct and if
not round (incorrect) I have never seen an eye that was not almond shaped.
Don't believe I have ever seen an eye that was "slit" i.e. the same width
across the whole opening and almost closed as you describe.  You can see an
occasional photograph that seems to portray this, but in actuality the camera
just caught an incorrect position or the position seemed to portray same.

<>

I don't believe you can see expression by looking in the depth of the eyes
anyway.  Expression involves more than the depth of the eyes and indeed
involves the shape of the head, mouth, etc.  We have all noticed the "smile"
expression.  This is not from the eyes alone.

Joe