Re: [PyrNet-L] Help from Albert ............

Oh, dear Albert,
Your letter caught my eye with mention of "underweight pyrs".  Yes, there
actually is such an animal, and I drive my mom *nuts* with it!! Ha, Ha, Ha!

My mom thinks I'm very underweight, tells me I look like a greyhound when I'm
wet!!  She'll give me anything if I will actually eat it.  Not a bad deal if
you ask me, I am only hungry about four days of the week anyways!!
Doggie biscuits and treats are just disgusting! My mom has spent a fortune
trying to find a kind I will get excited about.  Thank goodness she finally
gave up. Now she makes me these oatbran/wheat cookies with blue cheese in
them.  WOW! now those I like!

Doggie kibble?? blech! Do you eat that stuff?? I sure wouldn't! My mom got so
worried I would waste away, she became frantic! Granola cereal with milk, or
a bagel and scrambled egg is much better.  On a good day, I'll eat that.
Hamburgers out are yummy if you get rid of that bread stuff in the way!
Wendy's are best.

I think you're on to something with the vanilla ice cream though......has
your mom ever fed you Hagen Daz Strawberry??? MMMMMMM.....(though she doesn't
share much of this kind!)

Gotta run!
Lucy the scrawny pyr.....