Re: [PyrNet-L] Welcome

>Hi and welcome to Lauri and Mary-Ellen from NZ.  Been trying to keep the
>Pyrs' and 2 fat little American Cockers' away from Albert's food ideas.
>Looking after these wee guys for a couple of weeks, they have been regular
>visitors over the years.  The greediest little pair I have ever known and
it
>brings home to me how my Pyrs do not have this total food obsession. Plus
>they don't hang off my legs and leap in the air at me for food. Be flat on
>the deck if they did!!
>Jan
>Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans
>visit PMDC Site at http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/6339/

A big welcome to you both from Australia as well.

Jan, I can sympathise with you on the Cockers with food obsession.  Try
owning a Dalmatian sometime! LOL!  There is no bigger 'chowhound' around!
Makes you really appreciate the Pyrs somewhat more 'discriminating' nature!
:-D

Tracy Bassett
espinay@dynamite.com.au
Canberra, Australia