Re: [PyrNet-L] French pix

>Yes, most likely.  Some of the eyes are almost characterizations.  Not in
>this country, but sometimes in France.  Not sure that their standard uses
the
>term Medium, relative size, though.  Need to check this.  Does anyone know?
>Joe

I think (if the copy I have here is correct) that the French standard reads
as follows:

"Eyes

The rather small eyes, with an intelligent and thoughtful expression, are
brown-amber coloured, surrounded by close fitting eyelids, bordered black
and set slightly obliquely.  The look is soft and dreamy.

Faults: Eyes which are round, too pale or protruding;drooping
eye-lids;vicious or haggard expression.  Lack of pigmentation around the
eye.

Elimination: Scabby eyelids."

Tracy Bassett
espinay@dynamite.com.au