Re: [PyrNet-L] The perfect Pyr

Cindy,

I really have   no intention of showing Cid, but I do thank you for all of
your help. You have been the kindest person. LLike   I said before in my
letter, I think  Cid  is perfect.  I was just wondering what it was that
people looked for  in a  Pyr. The height, weight, color what theeyes looked
like  . I  guess it varies from person to person.  Well, all I can say is
that Cid is the best there is...and  that  Ireally appreciate all the  help
and kind words.

Chris Pratt
Suffolk,VA
.