[PyrNet-L] renal disease

Will the test are in on Cody and it came back ok on his liver and other
parts( but one) so just took in urine sample as the vet is concerned about
renal disease and after reading some on it I am now.
Cody has not had a seizure yet this month, as most of the time by now he has
one. This disease is terrible I sure hope he is ok.. As I sit here and pray
for my boy I wonder is it all worth it in the end.
I wonder if we some times get so lost with these guys in our hearts that we
forget that one day they will leave us and break our hearts. So what can I do
but try to hold on and hope as we all do that some how they will be here
forever for us. Each day I hold my boy in my arms and tell him how much I
love him and look into those eyes and see the love he has for me and others.
I come home after a long day and there he is with that goofy smile on his
face and his tail going so fast I sometime think he is going to take off in
the air. Am I jumping the gun here maybe but it is so hard when our guys get
sick and we have to wait till we hear from the vet its ok. Then there is
relief for moment a feeling of its ok again for today. My heart goes out to
all of you who are going thru this and those of you who are fighting to hold
on.
Dan R.
Cody&Kira
?