Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Chat: Wife-Cody

Sorry Dan, I'm chuckling here. Not because this whole thing is funny
but your last line about wanting Pyrs and no wife? I feel the same way
about the Pyrs but with no husband in the next life. Just kind of
ironic I guess. By the way, kidney problems can be very manageable
with proper diet. Wait to see what the Vet has to say. An expression I
use quite often is "Don't borrow trouble, you get enough of your own!"
I do hope all goes well for Cody. Perhaps your wife was just having a
really bad day too?

Barb Bowes, NJ down at the shore!
Bo, Molly, Chelsea & Flopsy the Pyr Shep
bamb@monmouth.com