Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Chat: Wife-Cody

Oh I love the lady just a bit disappointed in her care of Kira thought she
was doing her but found out she does not like to after all this time all
she wants is someone to walk with not the rest that comes with having a
pyr. Kira stayed with me last night for the first time ever. she cried as
I held her and told her it was ok. I know your right about the food and
that I should slow down but I am one of those that worry about worrying.
It's just that the vet says he thinks it is bad but yet not sure. Don't
you just love it when you get answers back to your questions that just
seem to go in circles. Oh by the way I think it is because she is going
through that thing about turning forty this year, change of something  ?
Dan R.
Cody&Kira
?