[PyrNet-L] Dan and Cody

Still learning after 28yrs Dan, wedding anniversary today and old dog's
birthday. Still waiting for the memory to pick up from the Husband to
remember. Been muttering that parole would be a shorter sentence and still
no effect. Mind you he'd been working on a ship all night. Just had the most
horrific thing happen. A neighbour's dog killed a neighbour's cat on my back
section so had to try and get the cat off the dog. Climbed a wire fence,
foot slipped and guess where wire ended up?Fell off fence onto where my
stitches were and then had to crawl into undergrowth to get the poor cat
having yelled obscenities at the dog and chased it. Poor wee cat was dead
and one very upset Lady. My back section is fenced off but we don't use it
much for our dogs but this dog had somehow chased the cat in there. The
owners' of the dog had not shut their gates which is unusual for them but
it's not the first time these dogs have killed cats which is why I don't
have anymore cats. About to phone Dog Control and see what can be done.  Not
a good day for you and me Dan is it?? Mind you, only alerted to the drama by
the barking of the Pyrs here.
Walking and sitting very carefully.
Jan
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans