Re: [PyrNet-L] Dan and Cody

Wow 28 I hope I can make it that long. 47 gong on 60 wife says here. So what
service did you belong to ? Sounds as it you should call them up and sell them a
course for boot camp.  (Climbed a wire fence,foot slipped and guess where wire
ended up?)----- Arm, pit yes.------
Never had  a dog kill a cat is this common ? and if so could dog be dangerous to
people as will since it kills ? always thought once they get the taste of blood
from a kill they would be a danger to all around them.
Dan R.
Cody&Kira
?