Re: [PyrNet-L] re: stuffed dog

When we received our shipment of Benny's for stock, my girl was wagging her tail at the box and play bowing!

She was very disappointed when she realized they were not playing back!

Joan
>We were in New Hampshire this past week, and picked up "Benny" because
(s)he is totally irresistable to pyr lovers! The woman in the store said
she didn't think it was supposed to be a pyr, so we decided that the maker
set out to construct the perfect stuffed dog-animal and it turned out as a
pyr. Apart from the length of the tail (our boy had a l-o-n-g tail from
the beginning!), Benny is a pyr puppy all right.
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose....who's still a bit confused by this
newcomer!