Re: [PyrNet-L] Chat: Heat!

Wow, Joy did a great job growing her coat back in didn't she?  Too bad
she hits this weather right off the bat.  Would " shade screen " help her
some when she is outside.  Lowes has it for $1.39 a running foot
( 6' wide ), Home Depot is over $2.00 for the same.  Makes for attractive
covers when they do have to be out of the air-conditioning.  I have a
friend who did that for her P.B. Pig sanctuary, to give the piggies more
" stay cool" areas in the already 90 degree Texas heat!  We are planning
on putting some up as well.  10 year warranty?!  Don't know if this
helps?  Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas