Re: [PyrNet-L] Chat: Heat!

Gitano Road wrote:

>  JOY is hot. I mean really hot. She has her luxurious coat back, but
> she is miserable. And she is not an outside girl. She is in the
> air-conditioned house cept to do her dainties! If anyone has ideas on
> how to beat the heat let us know. I do NOT want her shaved again! I
> was so traumatized by that and hubby is only just recently off
> restriction for THAT infraction!

 I don't blame you as I did Kira a couple years ago and did not like the
way she looked. Hot (92) here in Ohio by the lake no wind and the
Canadian soldiers are here by the millions all over our house in and
out, drives my guys nuts. We have a net over our guys that we got at the
nursery that they put over there plants, we also have a trickle hose
that we lay on the pavement and let run in the day time. They did not
want to use it at first would not lay down in the water but got over
that after making them stay out all day. Draw back is that if they play
in the dirt, will I am sure you know what they look like. but since our
guys are not in the yard but in there own area we don't have that
problem. Bought block of ice just for fun on real bad days and put it in
there area Kira had so much fun Cody had know idea what to do with it
till he saw Kira lick it and then would not let her near it.
At night we just use a fan in there room as I can not use air-condition
in my home. Our floors are slab so they are cool at night and some
during the day.
Dan R.
Cody&Kira
?