Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: electronic fencing

In a message dated 6/12/99 3:25:35 PM EST, clhenke@juno.com writes:

<<  agree with the fence situation, I am constantly amazed by their desire
 to not be made to stay in an area.  I hate the feeling of never
 completely trusting the fence ( any fence ). >>

Cindy, you aren't alone in this.  Of our four pyrs (all un-altered), the two
females and our largest male are quite content in the yard or field.
However, our oldest male (no, he's not the largest) has no respect for a 4'
fence.  Even the 5' ones can be scaled.  So, for him, it's the enclosed run
when we can't be with him.  But he's taken to being a wonderful house
companion.  And as we show him, it helps keep him clean :-)

Regards, Robyn, from South Carolina