Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr size

Regarding the size of pyrs, you should be very suspect when someone tells you
their pyr is "39 inches".  The standard's maximum in the US is 32" at the
shoulder.  In January, I attended as seminar in Sarasota, FL conducted by
Whitney Coombs where he discussed the breed standard.  He said there are VERY
FEW pyrs that are 32" at the shoulder - especially here in the US.  Most run
around 30 inches.  In Europe there may be a couple that reach 32 inches.

Would be interested to see this person's dogs.....but I personally don't
think they are pyrs.
Regards, Robyn in South Carolina