Re: [PyrNet-L] size

Jan, had to chuckle at your comment about people who measure their dogs
behind their ears!  Now that's a thought!  Kind of like everyone Danes
weighing 300 lb.( not!!! )  I am always amazed by what people come up
with.  My Mastiffs were never as big as anyone else's, according to them!
 But then my Shih-Tzu is never as small as someone else's.  Even though
all  fell well within normal range for their respective breeds?

Dane/ Pyr. crosses, now that's an interesting combination.  No end to
what humans will come up with.  Guess they didn't think either breed
could do the job for which they were originally created, well enough?  Or
just very eclectic in their tastes?

I think I will go measure my dogs behind their ears now, I like that
idea, it amuses me.....they will wonder what I am attempting to do, of
course.  :-)  Cyn.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas