[PyrNet-L] Re: Heat

<<  How about a wading pool or a water sprinkler to stand under and play
with?  >>

Actually, I have a children's wading pool, and I also to another children's
pool and filled it with sand, which I moisten during the hot summer. Montana
can dig a cool spot to lay in and when he gets hot there he can dig another
one. The "sand box" is about 5 ft. across. He loves the sand box and the
pool, but he also likes to come in the doggie door to the cool of the house!!
:)

Another benefit of the sand box is Montana does not dig up the yard! :)

Marci Gruhlkey and Montana