Re: [PyrNet-L] size

How true, Jan. Mary imported those dogs to keep them from becoming
casualties of war. She imported from the best kennels in Europe from
what I remember. No, I don't remember which ones! <vbg> As long as we
ask the right questions, get honest answers and use our common sense
and the advice of those that know more than we do, we can improve the
quality of our dogs and not be a detriment to the breed as a whole. I
would imagine backyard breeders and puppy millers are a problem all
over the world, not just here in the USA. Dogs are, after all, a cash
crop. Darn shame for all the breeds that these people don't care a
whit for health and soundness. But it is what it is and as responsible
breeders and owners we must do what we can to educate and improve the
breed.

Barb Bowes, NJ down at the shore!
Bo, Molly, Chelsea & Flopsy the Pyr Shep
bamb@monmouth.com