Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyrenees

Tony, welcome, and congrats on your new friend.  They are a wonderful
breed and you will be well satisfied with your choice.  Sounds like your
doing a good job already, keep up the good work!  They are eager to love
their humans, so stick with it.  I have a feeling that from his past
existence he will be even more devoted to you as he comes around, they
often are!  Whenever you have a question, someone will always be will to
share info. here.  Keeping our fingers crossed for the rest of the pups.
 Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas