Re: [PyrNet-L] Water consumption problem

On 16 Jun 99, at 9:57, Alison Chorney wrote:

> I was hoping someone might be able to give me some suggestions about
> the following problem I am having with my 10 month old Pyr.  Everytime he
> drinks water (no matter how little the amount) he throws up.  The only
> time he doesn't throw up is if I stand with him while he drinks then make
> him sit down afterwards for about 5 mins.  He is currently eating Eukanuba

Alison, does this happen all of the time? What about eating, is he
free fed or on a schedule, does he regurgitate his food?  How long
has this been happening.

If this is a case where he has been active and is hot and drinking
lots of water, I would keep him quiet before and after drinking.  If
it is happening all of the time, with both food and water, I would
get him to the vet.

Judith
jsmiller@newmex.com
Taos, New Mexico