[PyrNet-L] CHAT: Northeast Fun Match

This Saturday, June 19th, the Pyrenean Fanciers of the Northeast will be
holding a general meeting and Fun Match in Andover, Massachusetts.  Everyone
is welcome to attend.  We'll also have a booth with Pyrenees items for sale
from www.ourdogbleu.com and as always, a raffle for miscellaneous canine
items.  Finally, an artist will be joining us who specializes in Canine Art
(sorry, but I can't remember her name).  Those of you who don't want to
attend the general meeting, but DO want to come to the fun match, just show
up around 2-2:30 PM.

For more information, check the EVENTS section on the PFNE website at:
http://www.servtech.com/~kreiter/pfne/

We hope to see you there!

Karen Reiter
kreiter@servtech.com