Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr's That Don't Like Toys

hehehe!  Hercules just loves the soft toys tooo, particularly if they look
like an animal!  I've had to remove eyes and noses so he won't swallow them
tho!  His latest favorite is a stuffed cow, one he swings around in the air
like a whirlly bird!  As for his other toys, he loves them all... removing
them from his crate until they are all spread out around him as he bounces
from one to another.
The other night he had me howling with laughter, something that seemed to get
him all pumped up!  He was so hyper that as he made a dash out the door he
caught his tail in his mouth (leaning down between his legs) as all four legs
kept dashing forward!  Needless to say, he went tumbling head over heals,
with his tail still in his mouth!  that darn tail, annoyed him so much he
spent a good 5 minutes chasing it down!

Lauri & hercules (the silly puppy)