Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr's That Don't Like Toys

>I am/have been concerned about Doc's lack of interest in toys
(especially
>when we travel and he has to go to the kennel without anything) but
he
>seems to be fine (maybe it's just me worrying about it -- not to
mention
>feeling guilty for leaving him).

Most pyrs do not like or need toys as older dogs.  The breed does not
have a prey drive and this is why they are able to be livestock
guardians.
When choosing the puppies to be LGDs, the busy ones who may play are
better suited as companions or for showing.
Kerry
Eburg, WA