Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr's That Don't Like Toys

In a message dated 6/17/99 10:41:34 PM EST, D3melza@aol.com writes:

<< Does anyone have a Pyr that doesn't like toys? We have showered our
 girls with endless things that I thought would be fun, but all they seem to
 really enjoy are the edibles like rawhides and pigs ears.  >>

For our guys, it's cow hooves that are a real treat.  We never gave them
"toys", but as your's they will find something in the yard for entertainment
- Zoe is especially fond of large sticks.
Regards, Robyn