[PyrNet-L] Food....

In talking with the people at the Humane Society that I am adopting Kane from, I found out the they are feeding the dogs Pedigree brand dog food. When I asked them about the "Authority" brand food I had bought for Kane's homecoming, I was told that they had heard that Authority gave dogs bad diarrhea.

Anyone had experiences with either of the two brands? I'm inclined to stay with the Pedigree since Kane is used to it, but it was my understanding that the Authority was a better quality food, and that is why I bought it.

Comments?