Re: [PyrNet-L] Food....

> Anyone had experiences with either of the two brands? I'm inclined to
> stay with the Pedigree since Kane is used to it, but it was my
> understanding that the Authority was a better quality food, and that
> is why I bought it.
>
> Comments?

I've read the label - Authority looks like a decent quality food - I
bought samples and my dogs just don't like it so I stick to what
everyone will eat(I'm feeding 7) and what works for me. I have friends
that use Authority with no problems and they have a program at Petsmart
where you get a free bag after you buy so many.

Please keep in mind - some dogs, any breed will get diareaha from a
sudden change of food, always err on the side of caution and make any
changes gradually.

Lisa