Re: [PyrNet-L] Food....

I believe Authority is Pet Smarts house brand. Better than Pedigree IMO. Checked into it one time as someone had asked me about it. From what I remember it was preserved naturally or at least they had a natural formula. The Pet Smart guy tried to talk me into switching from what I use. Boy did he get an education on dog foods and the ingredients in Authority as opposed to what I feed. Went back a few days later for cat food. He saw me coming and ducked down another aisle!<vbg> Authority is certainly better than most supermarket brands anyway.

Barb Bowes, NJ down at the shore!
Bo, Molly, Chelsea & Flopsy the Pyr Shep
bamb@monmouth.com