[PyrNet-L] pyr window decal

I read the post requesting information on the window decals and I knew
exactly what was being described.  I just couldn't remember the source for
purchasing them.  Anyway, I looked through my catalogs and found them at
RC Steele (800-872-3773).

Window Art
to any glass surface.  Each one looks like a fine etching.
Request #LA71-0291

Check and see if they carry it with a pyr.

David
  & Dixie, Chowmix (U-CD Dixie Over the Top, CGC)
    & Summer, Great Pyrenees (CH Summerhill Best Dim Sum)

"Life is a journey, not a destination."