[PyrNet-L] Shakespeare, therapy dog

Wonderful job Shakspeare!!!!!!!!!!! And so typical Pyrenees! You will have a wonderful time doing therapy work and I have found that I am just JOY's chauffer as she is the star when she is working! We must send you a chauffers hat as he is now a star as well! He will be a big hit with everyone! We just received our evaluation from Scott & White Hospital and the Dr.s wrote that she seemed to have a 6th sense with the seizure patients and those that were psychologically(spell) impared. They also said that after seeing JOY there was a 100% improvement in the childrens attitude toward the most painful treatments and prochedures. Sometimes they let her stand outside the door and look in the window as they are being treated. The Dr.s turn the patient so they face her. As they are being treated-they are watching JOY and the kids like to guess how long the drool strings are!
Something about these lovely dogs that makes them ideal for therapy work. Please keep us posted as to his new adventures as a "Working Man"!   ps...The dogs on the team wear a vest to identify them...if you would like to have one for him please let me know. It is the least I can do! I can make it from a pattern I will send you. Just need color choices! If you would like one contact me privately!
http://www.vvm.com/~petmydog/newpage28.htm
Gitano Road Sanctuary(c)
Tails on Wheels Pet Therapy(c)
Dear Lord, Help me be the kind of person my dog thinks I am!