Re: [PyrNet-L] DNA vaccines on the horizon

> What's new on the horizon in vaccine efficacy and safety?  DNA vaccines it
> appears!

 No DNA vaccine has been licensed by the USDA for use yet.  We are
> currently in the process of negotiating the sale of our vaccine to a major
> player in the veterinary biologics marketplace...but nothing concrete yet.

Kelly, I was aware of this but - in his article he hit the reason we may
not see it for a good long while - getting the USDA and the FDA to
approve it and finding someone that thinks it's worth their while to
manufacture it.

Lisa