Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyreness - crate training

Robyn,  just wanted to second the point about having dogs  " go" on
command.  When we showed, the dogs were taught to do their job on
command, it is wonderful when your showing, and also for other times as
well.  With this group we have been lax, they do their jobs on lead, but
not with the same speed and efficiency  ( and our Shih-Tzu is committed
to making everyone wait ), so I very much agree about how nice it is to
get that bit of education started early!  That was a very good point that
most people don't think of!   Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas