Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyrs - Rescue and Health issues

At 07:54 AM 6/22/99 -0700, Kerry Kern Woods wrote:
>David,  Have you considered helping Kim with rescue?  From your posts
>you
>seem like just the right type to be in rescue, very much wanting to
>help
>the dogs find new homes.

Kerry, Thanks for the compliment! At this point, I think it would be best
for official rescue to respond to the request & determine what is
*actually* needed, don't you? Then, if my involvment were deemed helpful I
would happily receive my instructions & go about carrying out the task given.
David Brown
Huntington Beach