Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyrs - Rescue and Health issues

Kerry Kern Woods wrote:

> >Could you give me an idea of what your response time might be? I know
> of at
> >least one person who's still waiting.
> >
> >David Brown
> >Huntington Beach, Ca.
>
> David,  Have you considered helping Kim with rescue?  From your posts
> you
> seem like just the right type to be in rescue, very much wanting to
> help
> the dogs find new homes.
> Kerry
> Eburg, WA

David,

Los Angeles is a large area with alot of rescue dogs and are always in
need of any help. You can contact Mary Fodness she takes care of LA
rescue, and would appreciate any help. Email me privately and I will give
you her phone number.

Kim Lasley
GPCA National Rescue Coordinator
& Mistry Great Pyrenees